- The atmosphere from the crankcase is aspirated continuously and guided through an optical channel for measuring the cloudiness.
- Compressed air is used to generate a vacuum for this purpose.
- The cloudiness is measured in relation to the emitted infrared light intensity: 100% cloudiness then corresponds to complete shadowing of the light path.
Visatron VN115/87plus consists of the following components:
- Preheating of the incoming air prevents condensation and therefore false alarms triggered by moisture.
- The RS 485 interface allows a connection to remote display units (Remote Indicator II).
- Pre-alert at 70% cloudiness, before a machine stop is triggered by excessive oil mist concentration.
VN87plus / VN87plusEX (ENG)